Monday, June 11, 2007

And now the end is near...

I can see the light at the end of the very dark and weird tunnel. Today, I got final confirmation from the Doctor that they got all of the skin cancer off my leg with the excision - which is amazing news. I'm really really grateful.
All of my tests so far have come back negative - I'm just waiting to meet with gyne at Sunnybrook to see if they want me referred to an oncologist for further tests.
Because its a rare cancer no one really knows what to do with me. Which is okay. I often don't know what to do with myself either!
So before Rick bips at me to not be such a whiney crying puke - I'm not by the way - I just want to thank the Canadian Universal Health Care system for my billion dollars in medical tests and my friends for not getting sick of me. Yay for Sandra's body!

No comments: