Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beware the Ides of January

There is a line in a Barenaked Ladies Song that goes like this:
You're like a baby
I'm like a cat
When we are happy
We both get fat...

And I fear sometimes that's how I get with this blog.
When I'm happy and content - not much comes out.

So all that has happened lately is that my general need to rid my life of pop and all its nasty chemicals lasted about 12 hours.
I, my people, have a giant cola chemical monkey on my back.
I suppose it could be worse - it could be crystal meth.

If you think of anything to make me angry, leave me a comment and we can discuss it in greater detail. Until then, I shall sit all fat-like and purr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on lasting 12 hours...I couldn't even go that long. I am such a bitch w/out my Diet Coke that my hubby makes sure we never run out. That stuff is worse than crystal meth....at least on meth I could be skinny....tabbie